Monday, March 29, 2010

Zara Home


I found this store when we were in Italy last year and completely forgot about it until I was rummaging through our souvenirs from our trip and came across their card.  The store reminds me of a Pottery Barn with pizzaz minus the furnishings.  They offer items for the bedroom, bathroom, tableware, and accessories.  I think the ashtray's are hilarious (so Euro).  It's a fun European option but unfortunately it's not available in the US...yet!

I love the blue's and patterns in this Ikat quilt from Zara.  If your in Europe bring us back a treat from Zara!

3 comments:

  1. Love Zara - they're huge in Europe, and their clothes are fabulous. There's Zara in NY City I think too. Hopefully they'll expand Westwards soon - although I doubt Idaho is on their radar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i finally figured out how to comment!

    i love zara too....i never knew they had a home line. their clothes rock and are reaonably priced too. i racked up when i was in vegas last year. too bad you cant buy online.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, so glad you found Zara. They have great, affordable stuff. Huge in London. XXX

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails