Thursday, May 13, 2010

Design Question: Too Much Stuff



Problem: To much stuff for a small area

White Canvas Design I need your help! I am temporarily living in a small space and need your help with ways that I can organize and make my room a place to call home. Anything is better than the way it looks now. I have art supplies, books, school stuff, a dog, clothing and all the accessories. If possible I would like a place that I can relax, create (paint) and my dog has a space on the floor. I have already downsized considerably from a house to this room (stuff is still in storage) and I will be getting a larger place in the fall, so I don't really want to get rid of anything else. 

Your expert advise would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks, 

Erin Lyle


Dear Erin,

Check in tomorrow for suggestions on what to do
in your very fixable little space!

Sincerely,
White Canvas Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails