Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Not Your Grandmother's Wallpaper

Wallpaper has changed tremendously over the past thirty years.  No longer do I think "yuck" when visualizing a room covered in pastel type flowered wallpaper.  There are so many great options out today and one of my favorites has to be "Frames Wallpaper" by Graham and Brown.  Approx 50% of this wallpaper is sourced from recycled material or from FSC-certified (Forestry Stewardship Council) managed forests. AND...you can customize this particular style with pictures of your kids, their art, your art, photos, or what have you!  For $40 a roll I think you have yourself a rad way to cover a room. 

1 comment:

  1. I tried to buy this wallpaper last year! I think it was out of stock at that time.
    I thought it would be super fun to do on an accent wall.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails