Thursday, February 11, 2010

Travel Blog

> My first attempt at blogging admist traveling with my iPhone (so
> pardon my grammer...mom). With limited knowledge of how to post
> pictures or links I find myself relying on my immediate
> surroundings. More news stands, food vendors, and salty snacks then
> I care to ever see again.
>
> It's a long weekend and we are headed to Palm Springs. Makes me
> think of Frank Sinatra and the Ratpack generation. With those retro
> slick furnishings and the focus on entertaining in high style it's
> hard not to think of the color orange, martinis, and flokati rugs.
>
> If you haven't seen it yet check out the newest Architectural
> Digest. Jennifer Aniston has a fabulous new place that pays hommage
> to the former kings of style. It's a nice break from the tacky neon
> lights and slot machines we have at the Vegas airport waiting for
> our next flight.
>
> Happy weekend :)
>

Sarah's iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Nice work! If you want to add a picture, just email the picture from your photos and add text. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails